Clerk's Financial Office
PLEASE CONTACT TRAFFIC DIVISION WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRAFFIC TICKET AND BOND PAYMENTS.
The following is a list of our duties and responsibilities:
- Daily Odyssey Financial Procedures to Balance BIG for ALL offices
- Daily Juvenile Quest Financials
- Bookkeepers from each Department /Office close tills, make deposits, go to the bank, process disbursements from court orders. Our office makes the bulk of deposits. Efile ,Epay Ticket, E Pay Misc, Civil, Small Claims.
- Process all out going payments after a daily balance big in the Odyssey system that then allows for my office to PRINT ALL CHECKS and the MAIL. We are responsible for all returned check. We average about 60 checks a day.
- Monitor Positive Pay with an uploaded file everyday to the bank of checks written.
- Process and disburse monthly End of Month Checks to State, County, Cities, and Towns with a Report of Collections
- Inform Police agency’s of their portion of the Cont. Ed Fee each month
- Balance and Reconcile numerous Bank Accounts per SBOA monthly and then upload all information into the Indiana Gateway.
- Report Unclaimed Property to the State yearly